- Please revise your paper according to review feedback and submit the final paper file to the submission system at our official website.
- • Please make sure that the content of your paper matches the information on the submission portal, the files you submit, and the biographies of authors included at the end of your paper. In the program book, paper information (title, author, etc.) on the submission portal will be listed.
- Journal Publication: Authors who wish to obtain the opportunity for the journal publication must select the journal when submitting their final papers.
- Registration: For the papers to be included in the program of PHMAP21, at least one of the authors must make a registration during pre-registration period. Please be reminded that One registration is allowed to cover only one presentation. Please register early to profit from the early bird fee. Please register early to profit from the early bird fee.
- Deadline for the final paper submission:
July 2, 2021July 23, 2021.
Final Paper Submission
Authors required to submit a paper (minimum 2pages, maximum 5pages) file by the deadline (
Apr. 9, 2021 June 4, 2021 ) following the template provided below. Submission via email is NOT allowed.
Papers should strictly follow the official template and be in accordance with the abstract you submitted. Both Microsoft Word and PDF files of the papers are requested to submit. The template document includes detailed instructions on different aspect, line numbering of figure, format of citation and listing of references and other related to equations.
The order of the authors on the submitted paper must exactly match in number and order of the authors typed into the online submission form. Authors may further edit and modify the submitted full paper until the submission deadline.
If you have any difficulty in submitting your paper or need more information on the submission, please contact the PHMAP21 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Prognostic and Health Management Society advocates open-access to scientific data and uses a Creative Commons license for publishing and distributing any papers. A Creative Commons license does not relinquish the author’s copyright; rather it allows them to share some of their rights with any member of the public under certain conditions whilst enjoying full legal protection. By submitting an article to the International Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society, the authors agree to be bound by the associated terms and conditions including the following:
As the author, you retain the copyright to your Work. By submitting your Work, you are granting anybody the right to copy, distribute and transmit your Work and to adapt your Work with proper attribution under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States license. You assign rights to the Prognostics and Health Management Society to publish and disseminate your Work through electronic and print media if it is accepted for publication. A license note citing the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License as shown below needs to be placed in the footnote on the first page of the article.
First Author et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.