Asia Pacific Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2021(PHMAP21) will extend the following four awards: Best Paper Award, Young Scientist Award, Best Poster Award and Best Student Award.
The Best Paper Award will be awarded to presenting authors from academia and industry.
The Young Scientist Award will be awarded to presenting authors who are under the age of 40 and have a PhD degree.
The Best Poster Award will be awarded to presenting authors of poster.
- The Best Student Award will be awarded to presenting authors who are students and the first author of their papers.
- The students will present their paper assigned to the general session. Also, for fair evaluation, the paper must be presented again in the Student Program Session for 5 minutes.
– Gold Medal (Overall championships): 300,000 won Award and Certificate
– Silver Medal (2 presenters): 200,000 won Award and Certificate
– Bronze Medal (7 presenters): 100,000 won Award and Certificate
* Further information will be updated soon.