Ranking based on absolute score
Pulverizer E was not submitted
1. The "team score" was calculated with a particular set of a, b, c values assigned each team. It may not be useful to compare the performance between teams. However, each team will be able to track the change of their scores between submissions and use the score to improve their algorithm. The a, b, c values assigned each team will NOT be changed throughout the competition.
2. The “absolute score” is useful to evaluate the performance between teams. We assigned a particular set of a, b, c values. The a, b, c values will NOT be changed throughout the competition.
3. The PHMAP Data Challenge Committee DOES accept submissions from multiple teams from an identical research group. However, for fair competition, we do NOT allow any kind of cooperation or discussions between teams in the future. If suspected, the team will be disqualified without any notice. We will announce their and name(s) and affiliation(s).
For coming submissions,
1. For the second column, please follow the format "YYYY-MM-DD".
2. For the third column, please use the EXACT terminology specified in Figure 3.
3. This will significantly reduce our efforts for scoring. We will put efforts to announce the scores within three days after submission deadlines.
Thank you for the participation.
- PHMAP Data Challenge Committee -