The Data Challenge in PHM Asia Pacific 2021 is a competition open to all potential attendees. In this year, with rich time-series dataset given, it is required for participants to carry out regression and classification as described in part 8
- Participants are encouraged to enroll in the conference to see the presentations of the three winning data challengers, as well as many paper presentations on data analytics and diagnostics.
- In this Data Challenge at PHMAP 2021, participants are encouraged to apply state-of-the-art algorithms and models to perform the regression and classification problems that happen in real-world industrial field. In collaboration with SK Telecom, exclusive access to rich dataset has been provided for this competition.
- Data has been acquired under a variety of environments, not only fault-free condition, but also seeded faults under controlled conditions with the support of domain expertise. Hence, the dataset comprises signals in six categories: Normal, Unbalance, Belt-looseness, Belt-looseness (High), Bearing fault and Bolt fault.
- As two sensors equipped on the compressor monitor the signals, the dataset contains two signals from each channel.
* For more information, please click HERE