To ensure PHM Asia Pacific 2021 runs smoothly while maintaining levels of interactivity we will be running technical sessions as a blend of pre-recorded & live content. Overseas presenters attending through the online platform and poster presenters will be required to upload a pre-recorded video of their presentation by September 2 (THU), 2021. Pre-recorded videos of all Keynote/Invited/Oral sessions will be streamed followed by live Q&A (all live Q&A will be conducted via Zoom).
Presentations will be fully recorded including live Q&A and made available for watching online, only to those who have registered, during the conference and by the end of September. This will allow participants in less favorable time zones or life situations to catch up with content.
All presenters are required to review the Hybrid Conference Guidelines below and prepare to attend the conference.
- The official conference language is English.
- Format: Presentation files will be accepted in MS PowerPoint format or MP4 only.
- The size of your presentation file should not exceed 150 MB.
- It is mandatory to add the audio of your talk within your PowerPoint presentation of the video file.
※ Before you start to record presentation file, start off by making sure that your microphone and webcam (optional) are plugged in and ready to record. Even if you use a laptop with built-in webcam and microphone features, we encourage using the separate equipment for better video and sound quality.
- Videos and animations are supported but will be automatically started with the slide.
- Fonts: Do not use special fonts which are not part of the standard PowerPoint package, as this will cause problems while uploading your file.
- Do not use ant passwords or encryption for your presentation.
- Presentation Time
※ Please consider the live Q&A period when recording your presentation
※ Before you submit your files, please check your recorded audio narration, playback the PowerPoint presentation slide show or video file to verify audio is recorded successfully.
|Keynote Lecture||60 minutes (50 min speech + 10 min Q&A)|
|Invited Lecture||40 minutes (30 min speech + 10 min Q&A)|
|Oral Presentation||15 minutes (15 min speech + 5 min Q&A)|
|Poster Presentation||5 minutes|
By submitting my presentation file (online presenters) or presenting my presentation on-site (offline presenters), I declare and acknowledge that:
- The videos I provide or recorded on-site will remain on-demand on the PHM Asia Pacific 2021 platform, for registered delegates to access, for 1 month after the conference concludes. If you would like your full pre-record presentation removed from the platform after the PHM Asia Pacific 2021 Conference ends please email email@example.com.
- The work contained within the presentation files are my own, or the work of a group to which I am directly associated.
- I have permission of all co-authors to publish the data contained within the file.
- I have permission of all copyright owners (which may include your employer, or funder, or any owners of third-party graphics) to submit the file and grant the organizers license over the file.
- The information, materials, images, data etc. that I included (a) do not violate any applicable law, statute, directive, ordinance, treaty, contract regulations or Policies, (b) do not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any person or entity, (c) do not breach any duty toward, rights of, any person or entity, including rights of publicity and/or privacy and (d) are not false, fraudulent, deceptive or libelous.
- I understand that by submitting the presentation video or presenting on-site I am granting PHM Asia Pacific 2021, or any third-party authorized by PHM Asia Pacific 2021, the right to reproduce and/or communicate (make available online or electronically transmit) the file I have submitted for the purposes of the conference.
- I understand the Conference Organizing Committee, or authorized third-parties, are not liable for any legal action or costs pertaining to action sought on publishing or reproducing this file.
Presentation Video Submission