Proposals are invited for special sessions at PHM Asia Pacific 2021. A special session is an excellent opportunity to present a group of similarly-focused presentations. Also, the special session can be on any relevant topic that would be of interest to PHMAP21 participants.
Special sessions may take the form of a symposium centered on a specific topic and consist of one invited lecture and three presentations. Each session will be scheduled for a 100-minute block or connected two or more blocks.
Deadline for Special Session Proposal:
Apr. 9, 2021 June 4, 2021
- Information of the session organizer, title, theme and objective, and the list of presenters are required for a proposal of special sessions.
- The organizer is responsible for organizing the session by choosing one of the following options:
- Submitted proposals are reviewed by the PHMAP21 technical program committee.
- Due to limitation of session block, please understand that not all proposals may be accepted.
- For proposals of special sessions that are accepted, the organizers are responsible for moderation of the session at PHMAP21.
- Procedure, regulations and important dates for papers are the same as those of regular sessions.
b. 5 Oral presentations (20mins each), Total 100mins
* Please kindly be advised that only professors or doctors are eligible to submit special session proposals.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.